Updating the firmware to v2.0 – Ethernet
Steps to follow to perform the update
- Connect your printer to the Internet using an ethernet cable
- Go to Setup » Extras » Update and update your printer to the latest version 1.x firmware (version 1.72).
- The printer will restart.
- After the printer restarts, go to Setup » Extras » Update again and press the Update to V2 button
- The printer will restart and begin to update. If the update is interrupted, the next time you start your machine the update will resume installation.
Do not power off the printer during the update. Do not plug in any USB device. Do not disconnect Ethernet.